Organic SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is the term used when gaining a placement high in google. Its about using white hat methods to get the website on that all important first page of google, listed as high as possible.
Did You Know?
- 93% of online experiences start with a search engine
- 75% of users never make it passed that first page of search results
- 39% of customers come from search
- 70% of the links users click on in search are organic.
How We Go About It
- We will do an on page audit and see what is working and not working on your site.
- We will understand your business
- We will select keywords relevant to drive traffic to your website
- We will create a strategy based on your industry and competition
- We will get writer, analysts, webmasters and experts involved in the project
- We will report to you in real time what is happening and will work with you
- We will create appealing content with suitable images to match search phrases to your content
- We will look in to your digital footprint and use that or build on that, to drive traffic to your site
- We will create inbound links that give your website credence
- We will create backlinks to give your site authority
- We will use analytics to show progress
Packages and Pricing
We can offer all the above as a monthly service, and can offer from 3-5 keywords up to 10-15 keywords.
Our prices vary, but would normally start at £400 per month, and we would only tie you in for a 3 months period, to give us the opportunity to show progress. We would of course, like you to stick with us after the 3 months and let us show you how we can make your investment in our services a good return.
If you want to chat further to work out what is best for you and your business, then drop us an email, or pick up the phone and schedule in a quick 30 minute free consultation chat